But one who looks intently at the perfect law, the law of liberty, and abides by it not
having become a forgetful hearer but
an effectual doer, this man shall be blessed in what he does.
These words from the book of James teach us that anything of value starts and ends with Christ. So I have taken this as the first article of our Company Policy Statement;
- Keep your eyes on the perfect Law of God.
- Be a doer of the Law in all our business practices, remembering we are not our own but belong to Christ.
- Treat each customer as you would treat and respect Christ Himself as your client.
- Allow our work to be of such quality as to be recognized as of a craftsman-like-manner so as to have our customers tell others of the work we do.
- At all times let your speech and dress shout out that you are proud of the work you do and the company you work for.
By following these few simple rules and hard work, we can build a business that will benefit both our customers and ourselves.